If you were sent a filter entirely due to our error, then a 100 % refund of the filter cost will be granted. However, a RGA (RGA Request Form) number MUST BE GIVEN by National Filters, Inc.
- No goods may be returned without prior authorization by National Filters, Inc.
- Standard products may be returned for credit (filters only) if authorized within three months of date of invoice.
- The customer will pay the shipping charges to return the parts back for credit.
- No RGAs will be issued after 90 days from invoice date.
- A 25% re-stocking fee will apply to all orders.
- All parts must be returned in new saleable condition in order for a credit to be issued.
- National Filters, Inc. will be the party to determine the acceptability of the returned goods for resale.
- All specialty made products as well as orders that are shipped outside of North America are non-returnable, non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Shipping discrepancies must be brought to National Filters attention within 10 days of receipt of shipment.
- A return authorization is only valid for 30 days from the date National Filters issues the RGA.
- National Filters is not responsible for any damages that occur during transport.
- In the event of any damage during shipment an RGA would not be issued by National Filters, as the customer must make a claim with the shipping company for reimbursement.